01 The Place Where I Worship
02 Great Is Thy Faithfulness
03 The Shadow Of The Cross
04 I'd Rather Have Jesus
05 She's Just Moved On
06 Farther Along
07 Watch Him
08 It Is No Secret
09 The Quest
10 Blessed Assurance
11 Jesus Hold My Hand
12 A Mother's Prayer
13 The Touch Of God's Hand
14 The Dream
15 Life's Railway To Heaven
16 How Great Thou Art
http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/51397839/file.html
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!wBYkgL4J!Zj5XtinMVYQ4T6sI0tnzrWKmOWMnBE_decqNEs93x60
160kbps
02 Great Is Thy Faithfulness
03 The Shadow Of The Cross
04 I'd Rather Have Jesus
05 She's Just Moved On
06 Farther Along
07 Watch Him
08 It Is No Secret
09 The Quest
10 Blessed Assurance
11 Jesus Hold My Hand
12 A Mother's Prayer
13 The Touch Of God's Hand
14 The Dream
15 Life's Railway To Heaven
16 How Great Thou Art
http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/51397839/file.html
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!wBYkgL4J!Zj5XtinMVYQ4T6sI0tnzrWKmOWMnBE_decqNEs93x60
160kbps

No comments:
Post a Comment