Friday, September 6, 2013

Carolina Gospel Quartets

cover

Volume 1

01  Lily Of The Valley - Spartanburg Famous Four
02  Go Where I Send Thee - Spartanburg Famous Four
03  I Know My Time Aint Long - Spartanburg Famous Four
04  Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down - Spartanburg Famous Four
05  John, Dont You Write No More - Spartanburg Famous Four 
06  Can You Make It To The City - Spartanburg Famous Four
07  Do You Call That Religion - Spartanburg Famous Four 
08  John Wrote The Revelations - Spartanburg Famous Four
09  How Can You Talk About Other People - Spartanburg Famous Four
10  The Graveyard Is Waiting On Poor Me - Spartanburg Famous Four
11  Anyone In Heaven That You Know - Spartanburg Famous Four
12  When That First Trumpet Sounds - Spartanburg Famous Four
13  New Burying Ground - Shelby Gospel Four 
14  How About You - Shelby Gospel Four
15  Lord Have Mercy - Shelby Gospel Four 
16  Take Your Burden To The Lord - Shelby Gospel Four
17  What Are They Doing - Gospel Light Jubilee Singers
18  I Can Tell The World About This - Gospel Light Jubilee Singers
19  You Better Run On - Gospel Light Jubilee Singers 
20  Go Where I Send Thee - Gospel Light Jubilee Singers 
21  My Good Lord Done Been Here - Gospel Light Jubilee Singers
22  Sit Down Child - Gospel Light Jubilee Singers 
23  I Am In His Care - Gospel Light Jubilee Singers
24  Take My Hand And Lead Me On - Gospel Light Jubilee Singers

http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/92793568/file.html

Volume 2

01  Good News, The Chariot Is Coming - Bright Moon Quartet 
02  Lord Send Thee - Bright Moon Quartet 
03  Is Your Name Signed Down - Bright Moon Quartet
04  You're Gonna Need That Pure Religion - Bright Moon Quartet
05  I See The Sign Of Judgement - Bright Moon Quartet
06  Lord, I'm Goin' Through - Bright Moon Quartet 
07  Dying Gambler (O Save Me Lord) - Bright Moon Quartet
08  You Can't Go Wrong And Get Bye - Bright Moon Quartet
09  Let The Church Roll On - Capitol City Four 
10  Be Ready When He Comes - Capitol City Four 
11  Fire Down Yonder - Capitol City Four 
12  That's What's The Matter With The Church - Capitol City Four 
13  Leanin' On The Lord - Capitol City Four 
14  Climbing Up All Day - Capitol City Four 
15  Nicodemus - Moore Spiritual Singers
16  Hezekiah - Moore Spiritual Singers
17  Moses - Moore Spiritual Singers
18  The Kings - Moore Spiritual Singers
19  Satan - Moore Spiritual Singers
20  Noah - Moore Spiritual Singers

http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/87458260/file.html

128kbps

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled on your blog and have already bookmarked it! Just wanted to say thanks a lot for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great blog. Any chance for a re-up of the Carolina Gospel Quartets?

    ReplyDelete