01 Turn Your Radio On - George Hamilton IV
02 Precious Memories - Georgette Jones
03 Wings Of A Dove - Ferlin Husky
04 Someone To Care - Amber Digby & Joe Paul Nichols
05 Family Bible - Curtis Potter
06 When The Saints Go Marching In - Norma Jean
07 It Is No Secret - The Survivors
08 Remind Me, Dear Lord - Mona McCall
09 I've Come Back To Say I Love You - Johnny Bush
10 Where The Roses Never Fade - Justin Trevino
11 When Tomorrow Starts Without Me - Tony Booth
12 Keep On The Sunny Side - Frankie Miller
13 Dear God - Dottsy
14 Reach Out - Diane McCall
15 Show Me The Way - Bobby Lewis
16 Jesus Hold My Hand - Kim Murray
17 Jesus Hears, He Cares, He Can - Kaye Tolson
18 When A Man Dies - Joe Paul Nichols
19 Casting My Lasso - Al Dean
20 Who Am I - The Suvivors
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/23489907/file.html
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!JIAAkSCa!f5GZCGKbz0cGP6fjp-Fyl2-QELoxp6PKasK4kam8CPs
192kbps
02 Precious Memories - Georgette Jones
03 Wings Of A Dove - Ferlin Husky
04 Someone To Care - Amber Digby & Joe Paul Nichols
05 Family Bible - Curtis Potter
06 When The Saints Go Marching In - Norma Jean
07 It Is No Secret - The Survivors
08 Remind Me, Dear Lord - Mona McCall
09 I've Come Back To Say I Love You - Johnny Bush
10 Where The Roses Never Fade - Justin Trevino
11 When Tomorrow Starts Without Me - Tony Booth
12 Keep On The Sunny Side - Frankie Miller
13 Dear God - Dottsy
14 Reach Out - Diane McCall
15 Show Me The Way - Bobby Lewis
16 Jesus Hold My Hand - Kim Murray
17 Jesus Hears, He Cares, He Can - Kaye Tolson
18 When A Man Dies - Joe Paul Nichols
19 Casting My Lasso - Al Dean
20 Who Am I - The Suvivors
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/23489907/file.html
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!JIAAkSCa!f5GZCGKbz0cGP6fjp-Fyl2-QELoxp6PKasK4kam8CPs
192kbps

Fantactic.!.
ReplyDeleteKeep up fantactic job you are doing. Thanks güapa..