Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Complete Specialty Recordings – Sam Cooke & The Soul Stirrers

cover

cd 1

01  Come, Let Us Go Back To God 
02  Peace In The Valley
03  I'm Gonna Build On That Shore
04  I'm Gonna Build On That Shore
05  I'm On The Firing Line
06  I'm On The Firing Line
07  Joy, Joy To My Soul
08  Until Jesus Calls Me Home
09  Jesus Done Just What He Said
10  Jesus Gave Me Water
11  He's My Rock (Wait On Jesus)
12  How Far Am I Canaan
13  Christ Is All
14  It Won't Be Very Long 
15  It Won't Be Very Long (Take 1 Alternate)
16  It Won't Be Very Long (Take 2 Alternate)
17  Jesus Will Lead Me To That Promised Land (Incomplete Take 1 Alternate)
18  Jesus Will Lead Me To That Promised Land (Incomplete Take 2 Alternate)
19  Jesus Will Lead Me To That Promised Land
20  Just Another Day
21  Let Me Go Home (Take 1 Alternate) 
22  Let Me Go Home
23  Jesus Paid The Debt
24  Jesus Paid The Debt (Take 2 Alternate)
25  How Far Am I Canaan
26  How Far Am I Canaan (Incomplete Take 1 Alternate)
27  How Far Am I Canaan (Incomplete Take 2 Alternate)
28  Someday Somewhere
29  Someday Somewhere

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/80274387/file.html

cd 2

01  End Of My Journey
02  He'll Welcome Me
03  He's My Friend Until The End
04  He's My Friend Until The End (Take 2 Alternate) 
05  I Have A Friend Above All Others
06  Come And Go To That Land 
07  Come And Go To That Land (Take 1 Alternate)
08  Come And Go To That Land (Take 3 Alternate)
09  I'd Give Up All My Sins And Serve The Lord 
10  I'm So Happy In The Service Of The Lord 
11  All Right Now
12  All Right Now (Take 2 Alternate)
13  All Right Now (Take 4 Alternate)
14  He'll Make A Way
15  He'll Make A Way (Take 2 Alternate)
16  Jesus, I'll Never Forget 
17  Jesus, I'll Never Forget (Take 5 Alternate)
18  Any Day Now
19  Any Day Now (Take 6 Alternate )
20  One More River
21  Nearer To Thee
22  I'm So Glad (Trouble Don't Last Always) 
23  Be With Me Jesus
24  He's My Guide (Take 4 Alternate)
25  He's My Guide (Incomplete (Take 12 Alternate) 
26  He's My Guide (Take 13)
27  Pilgrim Of Sorrow
28  Pray (Incomplete)
29  The Last Mile Of The Way (Incomplete Take 1 Alternate) 
30  The Last Mile Of The Way (Take 2 Alternate)

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/88385772/file.html

cd 3

01  The Last Mile Of The Way 
02  He's So Wonderful
03  Touch The Hem Of His Garment
04  Jesus, Wash Away My Troubles
05  Farther Along
06  Must Jesus Bear This Cross Alone  
07  Pilgrim Of Sorrow
08  Happy In Love
09  I Need You Now
10  I'll Come Running Back To You
11  Lovable
12  I Don't Want To Cry
13  That's All I Need To Know
14  Forever
15  Lord Remember Me
16  That's Heaven To Me (Take 1 - Alt )
17  That's Heaven To Me
18  Where You There  [False Start] (Takes 1-4) 
19  Where You There  (Take 5 - Alt )
20  Where You There 
21  Mean Old World (Take 3 - Alt ) 
22  Mean Old World
23  I Have A Friend Above All Others
24  Be With Me Jesus
25  Nearer To Thee

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/1243516/file.html

320kbps

1 comment: