Monday, November 24, 2014

Jesus Gave Me Water - Sam Cooke & the Soul Stirrers (1993)

01 Jesus Give Me Water
02 Christ Is All
03 Come, Let us Go Back To God
04 I'm On The Firing Line
05 How Far Am I From Canaan (Acappella)
06 Jesus Done Just What He Said
07 He's My Rock (Wait On Jesus)
08 Joy, Joy To My Soul
09 I'm Gonna Build On That Shore
10 Until Jesus Calls Me Home
11 Jesus Will Lead Me To That Promised Land (Take 1)
12 It Won't Be Very Long (Take 2)
13 Let Me Go Home (Take 1)
14 Someday Somewhere
15 Jesus Paid The Debt
16 End Of My Journey
17 He's My Friend Until The End (Take 2)
18 I Have A Friend Above All Others
19 I Gave Up Everything To Follow Him
20 Come And Go To That Land (Take 3)
21 I'm So Happy In The Service Of The Lord
22 Any Day Now (Take 6)
23 Jesus, I'll Never Forget (Take 5)
24 All Right Now (Take 2)
25 Pray (Incomplete)
 
http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/94764432/file.html
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!Ec5xmDCA!YGN-3yRAebFZx4jE4GjQI3kcPCbNGj0Bi9_P_HanUOs
128kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment